02150 Espoo, Finland
I’m a doctoral candidate at the Department of Computer Science, Aalto University, Finland. A member of Computational Systems Biology research group, supervised by Harri Lähdesmäki. Before that, I worked with Taylan Cemgil in my Master’s degree at Bogazici University, Istanbul.
I’m trying to understand how continuous-time models can be used in time-series learning, video prediction and reinforcement learning. Curious about the connections with optimal control. My research interests broadly include
- Neural ordinary differential equations
- Generative models
- Reinforcement learning
My name is super easy to pronounce: chaa-tai.
|Jun 18, 2021||Talk on ODE2VAE at Nordic Probabilistic AI School.|
|May 8, 2021||ODE-RL accepted to ICML 2021!|
|Mar 1, 2021||Visiting Thomas Schön’s group at Uppsala University, Sweden.|
|Feb 1, 2020||Talk on ODE2VAE at Machine Learning Coffee Seminar, here is the video|
|Jul 25, 2019||ODE2VAE accepted to NeurIPS 2019|
- ICMLContinuous-time Model-based Reinforcement LearningIn International Conference on Machine Learning 2021
- NeurIPSODE2VAE: Deep generative second order ODEs with Bayesian neural networksIn Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 2019
- ICMLLearning unknown ODE models with Gaussian processesIn International Conference on Machine Learning 2018
- ICMLAsynchronous Stochastic Quasi-Newton MCMC for Non-Convex OptimizationIn International Conference on Machine Learning 2018